• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm at a loss! OM Friggin' G!

14 posts in this topic

I think its a valid numismatic discussion?

Coin World was going to cover piece on this topic but decided to feature the Easter Bunny's collecting habits.

I couldn't figure out for a moment why I was ATS, I was sure I logged into US Coins @ Collectors Society...it was like the twight zone for a minute.

I am sure I wouldn't have to worry about any of us over here even thinking of lower themselves to actually do that. I would think that we have better standards and morals.

Did anyone get that one post that the member would pick a generic St. out with their teeth?

I had to fish my notepad at work out of a urinal two weeks ago. I had accidentally dropped it in while I was making a quick pit stop between meetings. What was worse was that I actually had to page through it to get some notes and passwords from it before I tossed it. It was gross but I survived...

As usual ATS, another stupid thread that is not really coin related..

Just vision this..How about everyone sitting down at a coin show table or a private coin club... A member poses a question, would you obtain HIV or Hep if you saw a $20 Gold Piece sitting in a urinal or toliet? Would you risk your life for 1.5K.

What a waste.. Hell, once I got in trouble over there for being proud of buying my wife a gold coin pinky ring on our 23rd anniversary of being married this long and thought if was coin related but, was ganged up on by a few stating this is not coin related George...

I read more and more junk over there ATS they should have a open forum like NGC does and then maybe this wouldn't be a issue.. Oh well, sold my stock ATS months ago @$12 a share.. I obtain a load at $4 a share when I believed in them.. So I bought more Gold for my families future from the proceeds for tax writeoffs...