• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorting out coins in collection Manager that are not listed in sets

5 posts in this topic

I have been trying to easily get the 15 or so coins I have registered that are not in any sets sorted into a list so I have them without having to go through all my coin sets. I have inquiries on some of my lower grade and doubled coins.

I have gone to the collection manager and see there is all the sets I have listed there but not any that say not in a set.

Also I tried the reports page. I selected all sets and location (thinking this might be set name) and no luck there. Can I add locations so I can sort these upgraded and doubled coins out without hours of tedious "Hands-On" sorting?

Thank You

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

• Administrator

Hi SeaFury,

I don't think there's an easy way to draw this out of the system right now. I've filed an enhancement request to add a choice to the reports called "Not in any set" to help with this need, but I can't tell you at the moment when to expect that feature release. It's certainly a legitimate need, though.

• Administrator

Hello, Seafury. Just thought I'd post here to note that we have added this as a filter available to you in the report section.