• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUSAN B. ANTHONY'S posted by MAILMAN

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Started a Registry Set

I know that not to many people collect these, so I thought I would try to build a set with no grade lower than MS67. Who knows in 25 yrs. what they might be worth, gonna give them to my son(who is 28) and tell him no matter what he has to keep them at least 25 yrs. Started on the 21st of this month, so far I have the 79P Wide Rim,79D, 80P, 80D, 81P,99D and also got one of the 99P MS66PL(there's only 2). Hoping to have 10 of them by the end of March. Good luck to everyone in your Collecting Adventures.....

See more journals by MAILMAN

sounds like you have an excellent plan for completing the set. MS67 is a very good grade for SBA's and the set will look real nice when completed. Post to the Forum again when you finish the set. I'm curious what your rank will be.

Stay Warm,

Beaw

I didn't even know they were graded that way, I'm a newbie at collecting them. Just started the collection on a whim, thought someday they may be worth something for my son. Probaly won't get the whole set, someone on ebay wants $4200 for the 81S, ngc has it valued at $1140. Big difference!!