• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just sent away to NGC today my 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold!!!

13 posts in this topic

I had the Ultra High Relief on my laptop and was just about to push the button and I asked my wife should I? You know the rest and I should've pushed the button! Still a little upset.

I recall that they went off sale at 5:00 PM eastern time on December 31. I sat there at my computer on the US Mint site with a half-dozen of them in my cart at 4:59 and thirty seconds and asked my wife the same thing. Fortunately, she said "Go for it!"

The one thing I will always remember about this coin is that the coin was delivered to my front door with no signature or anything, just left sitting there. But the little book that was shipped later had to be signed for. Typical for a Government Bureaucracy.

MM

I had the Ultra High Relief on my laptop and was just about to push the button and I asked my wife should I? You know the rest and I should've pushed the button! Still a little upset.

I recall that they went off sale at 5:00 PM eastern time on December 31. I sat there at my computer on the US Mint site with a half-dozen of them in my cart at 4:59 and thirty seconds and asked my wife the same thing. Fortunately, she said "Go for it!"

How could you have had 6 in your cart? Those were a one per household limit as well.

Just woke up this morning and checked the NGC website like I have everyday tor the last couple of weeks and my grade was finally in for my Ultra High coin....... I got a MS70, I am soooooo glad sent it in to NGC for grading!!!! Now I can't wait to see the coin come out of the NGC mailing box!!!!

Just woke up this morning and checked the NGC website like I have everyday tor the last couple of weeks and my grade was finally in for my Ultra High coin....... I got a MS70, I am soooooo glad sent it in to NGC for grading!!!! Now I can't wait to see the coin come out of the NGC mailing box!!!!