• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You NGC!! posted by Beaw

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

What a pleasant surprise.

Well today had been kind of a disappointing day. I had originally planned on taking my Mustang to the muffler shop for dual-exhaust installation but our toilet broke, and I mean literally, and I needed to stay around waiting for the plumber to come by. Luckily the muffler shop is open on Monday so I will just go then.

I did get accomplish one very good thing today in my constant goal of having a completely organized collection. I took my top 50 coins, value-wise, and plucked them from the main herd to be taken to the bank for more secure safekeeping. Normally this would be kind of difficult but with NGC Collection Manager and some persistence, I was able to tease those beauties out.

However, this is not the reason for my post today. The Mailman just stopped by and delivered a very nice plaque from NGC for my 2010 literary award. Although I think there are many better writers out there, I do truly appreciate the award, and now plaque, and will place it on the wall in my study.

Whom, may my collection of chopmarked trade coins will win next years Unusual (or whatever its called) set award. Dare to Dream.

Peace,

Malcolm

8397.JPG

See more journals by Beaw