• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Images By Mark Goodman

14 posts in this topic

Sent this group to Mark for imaging. Mark does an outstanding job and I have never been disappointed with his work. I've been sending coins to Mark for imaging even before he got famous by writing "The Book" on Numismatic Photography. :) Thanks Mark!!!! (thumbs u

1834hcobvNGC.jpg

1834hcrevNGC.jpg

1834hcobvs.jpg

1934DfcobvNGC.jpg

1934DfcrevNGC.jpg

1934Dfcobvs.jpg

1875twcobvNGC.jpg

1875twcrevNGC.jpg

Same coin just showing the colors a little better:

1875twcobvmNGC.jpg

1875twcrevmNGC.jpg

1875twcobvs.jpg

1964DhdobvNGC.jpg

1964DhdrevNGC.jpg

1964Dhdobvs.jpg

Like Phil Arnold, he's an undisputed master.

I'm happy to say he was kind enough to send me a signed copy of his book.

I'm unhappy to say it hasn't done me a whole lot of good yet, but eventually I will probably get the right equipment to begin practicing with.

Great photos. I myself will be receiving Mr. Goodman's book very soon. I hope it can help me improve on my photos. For whatever reason I seem to be losing my ability in taking decent photos...it is also a real grind with having set up problems, lighting and scratched slabs. It's almost too much trouble at times.

Mark is a good guy too. I've had some recent correspondence with him and he was quite charitable with information. :)

jom

Thanks for all the kind words about my coins and Marks images. Mark is a class act as others have stated also. He has an MPL that I've been trying "For Years" to get from him, but he's holding very tight to it.

Gotta say, every time I see Goodman photos, I think, okay back to the copy stand I go. Just can't match...

It is either, he is the master of coin photography, or he always has the right coins to shoot. In In both cases, I have work to do. Bottom line - damn fine coins you have there! (thumbs u