• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY Closing in on a COMPLETE Set of US CENTS !!!!! posted by Joshua Murphy

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Close to completing a complete collection on US Cents 1793 to Current.

It's been a long and EXPENSIVE road, but I'm on the verge of completing a set of US Cents from 1793 to current. I'm still missing a couple of Keys (1793 Chain and Liberty Cap, 1799, and 1955 DDO). The reality is setting in though, as I added the 1793 Wreath and 1804 today, the reality of completion in setting in being only four coins away. I'm bidding on a Chain, so should be down to three tomorrow. The money it takes to put one of these together is one thing, but the time and visits to several dealers and late nights searching the internet is what the real pain is. There's no one stop shop for putting one of these together, trust me. I have a new found respect for everyone who has put one of these together, my early set may not be the prettiest, but its almost complete and but for a handful of coins, I've been able to keep the cost down.

See more journals by Joshua Murphy