• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1922 NGC MS-64 Peace Dollar (Binion Collection) Only $45

7 posts in this topic

the problem with peace dollars is i like to keep them :) they are my favorite series!!! i will look through my stuff and see if i can find any duplicates. I know i have some common dates in PCGS OGH and rattler holders, i collect them as well. I have some duplicate lower graded in between dates like 22-s and 23-s. AND i always have some cash around. Let me know

zach

i have some common date morgans raw BU. I will trade you 1 for 1. If you have any higher grade peace dollars for sale/trade let me know. I am always looking to upgrade my set. You can check it out here, if you have something that i don't have or have a higher grade maybe we can work something out. Here is the link to my set:

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=113134