• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another find posted by lanebrad

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Another Find

Hello Collectors

It been a slow last few weeks not sure if it is because of the cold whether up here or what. but last night while counting out the till I came across a 1976 $2.00 Bill what surprise me was that it was like it just rolled off the press,with no fold marks.I dont collect many notes,only when I see something in change. or in this case Laying right there in front of me. Other thenthat I been spending time looking through coin magizine to get ideas on what to purchase next. Well

Happy collecting

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

Two dollar bills are cool, I bought a sheet of them at the "Worlds Fair of Money" one year. Then I had the sheet framed and matted to give to my son for Christmas. My son who once worked at Wendy's often came home with two dollar bills he bought from the till. One time he even came home with a buffalo nickel. Unfortunately the date was worn off the nickle.

Gary