• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry confusion

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I new to this site. I figured out how to add my coins to my " All Set" and have created two custom sets. I figured how to post Pics using an editing program to set the max. size allowed. What I can't figure out is why did my set go from being in order going from 1 cents to 25 cents ( still adding coins) to being out of order? The Dimes are above the 1 Cents , the 25Cents are next then the 2 Cents then the 5 Cents. It's all messed up, How do I get it back in order??

Hi 2centsalMD. When you edit your custom set (click on the paper and pencil in front of the custom set you want to edit) you can arrange the order of your slots by arranging the number of each slot in the order you want it in. Once you are done arranging the numbers for each slot save it and the coins in your custom set should now be in the order in which you put them in.