• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to all posted by sethwells

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Decisions decisions

Thanks to all who replied to my horrible problem I am having in choosing a display image. I might just have to go with a hybrid photo of all three images. I like to see the cameo effect and the closeup shot does not show that. The closeup shows just about everything except the cameo. Does anyone like this hybrid photo I assembled.

I dont have any pennies that were effected by the +/- points review that seemed to occur. I think the points should be on rarity mostly, but some whole sections of modern coins are kinda weird. Roosevelt dime proof 70UC seem to warrant 500+ points for coins that are far from rare and then nickels from the same time period in 70UC which are very few in number for the years 1977-1990 yet barely get 100 points. I could assemble a complete PF70UC dime collection from 1978-2008 cheaper and easier than I could find even the 10 year span on nickels from 1979-1988. Dimes are the clear winner on high points for the modern era. I have spent 5 times as much money on my quarter set than my dime set yet the points on my dimes are double the quarters. All Im saying is there seems to be no rhyme or reason for any of the points. My ranting is over.

8295.JPG

See more journals by sethwells