• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Collector's Mint?????

3 posts in this topic

I believe the National Collector's Mint is a private company that does not sell coins as their primary activity. Rather, they sell reproductions of scarce coins, usually in proof strikings, for exhorbitant amounts. There is absolutely zero market for these modern silver rounds. They have no legal tender status, are modern reproductions and are sold at huge premiums to their bullion value. My advice is to stay away unless you or your friend are interested in losing 90% or more of your investment.

I believe the National Collector's Mint is a private company that does not sell coins as their primary activity. Rather, they sell reproductions of scarce coins, usually in proof strikings, for exhorbitant amounts. There is absolutely zero market for these modern silver rounds. They have no legal tender status, are modern reproductions and are sold at huge premiums to their bullion value. My advice is to stay away unless you or your friend are interested in losing 90% or more of your investment.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

as per the above really good advise and put in a really kind gentle way too

michael