• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One for Condor

14 posts in this topic

Just ran across this in my sons box of coins as we were looking for their silver junk. Thought for sure you could appreciate it and maybe you've never seen one.

_MG_3947.jpg

No I don't think I've seen that one before. How about pictures of the back as well. And please don't crop it quite so close. I prefer to be able to see the edges of the holder in the pictures.

Is it available?

I'll get you better pictures of both obverse and reverse. I'll ask my son if he can part with it! Personally, I'd prefer it to be in your hands, but I'll see what he thinks when he gets home from school today.

Am I the only one who thinks that Minnesota Quarter is a nice coin?

No that is nice coin for sure, but is it worth slabbing? Could be as high as MS 69, but you gonna risk it?

Am I the only one who thinks that Minnesota Quarter is a nice coin?

No that is nice coin for sure, but is it worth slabbing? Could be as high as MS 69, but you gonna risk it?

I will not risk it, but someone who has a modern State Quarter registry set might. It looks like an MS68+ Satin Finish quarter to me. The registry points are 54/143/925 for MS68/69/70.

I'd like to see an example of his AGS. I listed two different AGS grading services in the book, Advanced Grading Service and American Grading Service (I've added a second variety to the American Grading Service). Neither variety of the American Grading Service that I list looks like what Coindude has, nor do they resemble an NGC slab like the eBay guide mentions.

Well well well, I wandered through my images that haven't been incorporated into the book yet and there it was, The AGS referenced by the eBay guide, so there are at least three different American Grading Services with a total of four holder varieties.

I'd like to see an example of his AGS. I listed two different AGS grading services in the book, Advanced Grading Service and American Grading Service (I've added a second variety to the American Grading Service). Neither variety of the American Grading Service that I list looks like what Coindude has, nor do they resemble an NGC slab like the eBay guide mentions.

Well well well, I wandered through my images that haven't been incorporated into the book yet and there it was, The AGS referenced by the eBay guide, so there are at least three different American Grading Services with a total of four holder varieties.

Are you writing a book on slabs and grading services? That would be so cool! When do you think you will be finished so I know when to look for a copy to purchase?

Scott

Are you writing a book on slabs and grading services? That would be so cool! When do you think you will be finished so I know when to look for a copy to purchase?

Scott

His first edition came out in 2005, I think.

Condor, did you get my PM on my sons offer for the coin / slab?

It's probably there but I haven't seen it yet. I haven't been on the NGC site since early Friday.