• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 lovely busties * Grades in *

18 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

Got these a few months ago raw and sent them into NGc

One was a lock for the grade and what I expected . One was unexpected and one was a little higher than expected

But anyway have a guess at the grades

When I get them back , I 'll send to my Favourite coin photographer guy Sam to get imaged :)

1827cbh131.jpg[/img]

1832cbho-111.jpg[/img] 1829cbh115r1.jpg[/img]

I would love to image those again for you!!

I'm thinking:

53 but this might be the surprise in a genuine holder due to dipping? No color

Lastly, I'll say AU62, it's gonna fall somewhere in there!!

Ok Now for the grades

The first is the 1827 . This graded au 53 :)

This is the one that was higher than expected . I did think it was xf /au but not au53 . There is rub on the top of the hair and a little on the eagle head . But I'll take it

The next was the 1832 . This I thought would be au55/58 but came back as AU details improper cleaning. I would have to agree with the others now that I get to look at it a bit more that dipping could be the issue . Might have to send it off to PCGS because they don't mind dipping :baiting:

And lastly was the 1829 . I thought that is was a lock for an au58 . But could of got a 62 on a good day . There is everso slight rub on the eagle head and front drapery but could of easily passed for UNC . I will probably send this one off for a good CACing becuase it is a real slider

Thanks Martin

It is lovely enough that you could probably sell this for around MS62 price though. The white on the devices give the wear away or else I think that the coin may have found its way in to a MS holder even though I fully agree with the AU 58 grade.

Great coins Martin, you must have one of the best collections of busties in NZ if not the best!!

I don't think there are to many collecting these in NZ . Everytime I try to sell one of them they bid on them for novelty factor lol

Ok Now for the grades

The first is the 1827 . This graded au 53 :)

This is the one that was higher than expected . I did think it was xf /au but not au53 . There is rub on the top of the hair and a little on the eagle head . But I'll take it

The next was the 1832 . This I thought would be au55/58 but came back as AU details improper cleaning. I would have to agree with the others now that I get to look at it a bit more that dipping could be the issue . Might have to send it off to PCGS because they don't mind dipping :baiting:

And lastly was the 1829 . I thought that is was a lock for an au58 . But could of got a 62 on a good day . There is everso slight rub on the eagle head and front drapery but could of easily passed for UNC . I will probably send this one off for a good CACing becuase it is a real slider

Thanks Martin

The 1832 was bagged because of a cleaning or maybe the coins surface was totally stripped because of an improper dip then it would also get bagged by PCGS. I would not re submit, save your money.

The 1829 is a perfect example of a strong Au58. Based on your photos that coin could have graded MS 62/63.

The 1827 – AU 53 is very generous – however the coin does have great eye appeal.

Not having looked at the results, I would grade these:

XF-45, AU-50 cleaned XF details and AU-58.

That's the best I can do from the photos!