• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

before this ATS post gets zapped by the new ray gun...

38 posts in this topic

I wondered the same thing but don't think BNB could have shown his face at the Fun show without getting hurt.

Larry who is BNB for those who have not lived on this chat room for years?

Just got off the phone with Micheal about your presents at the FUN show. He does not remembered you. or in fact any one from this room asking to see the coins in question..

He his credible I of course am not....

As I said grade it, I'm done with you. If Mike has any questions of me, I'm easy to find. I use the same name on all the boards.

Here is an interesting post on another ATS that sheds some light that the coin doctors might not behind the class action law suit. This post was zapped by the ATS.

I did copy and paste it in my files.

.I did not write this by the way it is written to well for my 5th grade grammar but some one might want to inform HRH of this person. He might be behind the class action law suit not the coin doctors.

I was fortunate enough to inherit a large "raw" coin collection from my Grandfather who spent close to 150k during the 1970s threw 1986 on coins. Well I signed up for a collector account with PCGS and NGC, and began the grading process. Some of the coins came back worth as much 10k, so naturally I sold a few on Ebay to dealers. One day I was bored and I decided to check on the certification numbers for my graded and much to my surprise, these dealers were resubmitted my coins, and coins that were graded MS63-64 were suddenly MS66 and above. Not to mention a Morgan I sent in came back to me as a MS64 and I sold it to a dealer. The dealer resubmits under his dealer account and guess what, his grade is MS66 Vam Broken Bonnet. I started doing experiments, I have distributed coins to my friends throughout the country, and they sought out the largest PCGS/NGC authorized dealers in there areas. Long story short, the grades that came back to the dealer nearly tripled the value than those given under a collector account. And they say there is no favoritism, lol! Smells like fraud.

Why do you guys trust these people with your coins? I have been defrauded out of nearly 100k over fraudulent grades. Do the alleged top tier grading companies make errors like not recognizing a MS66 Broken Bonnet Vam. Do coins regularly go from MS63 to MS66? I guess the fact that I am not David Lawrence Coins or that I am new to the coin world, some grader/dealer one in the same at PCGS and NGC thought they could defraud my family out of the true value of our coins.

I have twenty examples that total an excess of 100k in "grading errors". This is the last example I am going to share, and it is quite alarming. I sent a Walker 1917 S OBV to PCGS and NGC under my collector accounts it came back questionable mint mark. I gave it to a dealer to submit not telling him anything. Guess what? The grade that came back to him was MS63, for me worthless for a PCGS authorized Dealer 5k. Every person that has submitted under a collector account (minus pcgs/ngc insiders) should get together and file a class action lawsuit, I will provide the attorney. Basically this good old boy club has defrauded honest collectors out of millions in favor of large dealers, and the graders that work there are also Dealers! It benefits these guys to keep collector grades low, especially if they themselves are attempting to sell a coin that you sent in for grading.

I am going to post all the discrepancy's and have also hired an attorney to take out ads in the major newspapers across the country. Stating the facts and letting collectors be the judge. One area will have the collector grade given and the other will have the dealer grade..the total $$$ difference will drop your draw. I hope that people will read this and demand that these companies be made to answer for there fraudulent grades, write your local congressmen, senators, the DOJ, if you are collector that has been taken advantage of by NGC and PCGS. A Congressional Investigation of some sort needs to take place.

Good Luck to all of you have been defrauded by PCGS and NGC

me

Link that was zapped. it was copied and pasted with the post. Now seems to have a dead end. The text was copied by high lighting the text and the link...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQIDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3A09z37JSpRjgJ%3Awww.coincommunity.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic.asp%253FTOPIC_ID%253D77458%2BPCGs%2BCLASS%2BACTION%26cd%3D1%26hl%3Den%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dus&rct=j&q=PCGs%20CLASS%20ACTION&ei=l40dTcfrN8WqlAeV0MW5Cw&usg=AFQjCNH2Td_F03G2dipMnuC04wdnp1XE3A&sig2=0gnOy02H5k2gIwaJCXKISA&cad=rja