• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

before this ATS post gets zapped by the new ray gun...

38 posts in this topic

THIS WAS COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE ATS CHAT ROOM EXACTLY

WRITTEN BY HOME RUN HALL

Wednesday December 29, 2010 12:27 PM

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=800028&STARTPAGE=1

Many of you have seen the ad in Coin World from two lawyers seeking clients for a class action lawsuit regarding the PCGS grading guarantee.

Just so you know.

The firm, Jackson & Stephenson, is also representing Greg Krill and Tangible Assets in a lawsuit regarding some coins we are holding that we think are part of the doctoring lawsuit. Tangible Investments is a company owned or somehow associated with Silvano DiGenova, I'm not usre of the exact relationship. Jackson & Stephenson are also listed as an associate firm (or something like that) in the major coin doctoring lawsuit. And Greg Krill and Silvano DiGenova are defendants in the coin doctoring lawsuit.

Mark Stephenson did undergraduate work at UCLA and got his law degree from South Western law school. Dorian Jackson did his undergraduate at UCLA and got his law degree from Loyola. They both were admitted to the California Bar in June, 2010.

hrh

I am no party to this suit

Maybe not, but it seems that you obviously have an "anti-PCGS" agenda which you are promoting on these forums. I'm not a proponent of PCGS, but I find it somewhat childish that you choose to take advantage of the great latitude which is given to us by NGC. I guess you can be thankful that I'm not an "admin" because I would definitely tell you to move on to another subject.

Chris

I am no party to this suit

Maybe not, but it seems that you obviously have an "anti-PCGS" agenda which you are promoting on these forums. I'm not a proponent of PCGS, but I find it somewhat childish that you choose to take advantage of the great latitude which is given to us by NGC. I guess you can be thankful that I'm not an "admin" because I would definitely tell you to move on to another subject.

Chris

Or to the romper room forums.

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=800028&STARTPAGE=1

Many of you have seen the ad in Coin World from two lawyers seeking clients for a class action lawsuit regarding the PCGS grading guarantee.

Just so you know.

The firm, Jackson & Stephenson, is also representing Greg Krill and Tangible Assets in a lawsuit regarding some coins we are holding that we think are part of the doctoring lawsuit. Tangible Investments is a company owned or somehow associated with Silvano DiGenova, I'm not usre of the exact relationship. Jackson & Stephenson are also listed as an associate firm (or something like that) in the major coin doctoring lawsuit. And Greg Krill and Silvano DiGenova are defendants in the coin doctoring lawsuit.

Mark Stephenson did undergraduate work at UCLA and got his law degree from South Western law school. Dorian Jackson did his undergraduate at UCLA and got his law degree from Loyola. They both were admitted to the California Bar in June, 2010.

hrh

Are there more than 4 or 5 other posters on this site?

If you think this post is childish lets hear it from someone else, besides the oral extreme minority. The 1%'s as is said...

I was just pointing out facts which are posted on the ATS and not posted here which are words from DH to educate the readers here. How can I be bashing the TPG I only present facts you decide if its bashing.

I said nothing of misspelled words(I'm not usre of the exact) or (or something like that) or (a company owned or somehow associated with) as concrete facts. Especially in taking about lawyers...

I have been deemed not credible by many here and in order to get that creditability back I back all statements with facts.

Just so you know.

hrh

Are there more than 4 or 5 other posters on this site?

If you think this post is childish lets hear it from someone else, besides the oral extreme minority. The 1%'s as is said...

I was just pointing out facts which are posted on the ATS and not posted here which are words from DH to educate the readers here. How can I be bashing the TPG I only present facts you decide if its bashing.

I said nothing of misspelled words(I'm not usre of the exact) or (or something like that) or (a company owned or somehow associated with) as concrete facts. Especially in taking about lawyers...

I have been deemed not credible by many here and in order to get that creditability back I back all statements with facts.

Oh, but you're very credible! You are exactly like the little boy who got his hand slapped and then told Mommy & Daddy that the teacher beat him.

Is it just possible that others haven't bothered to chime in because they've had enough of your complaining?

By the way, the 1804 dollar you posted wouldn't happen to be in a PCGS slab, would it?

Consider yourself lucky that you weren't posting in the Comics forums. They would have run you out of the country by now.

Chris

Please add my name to the growing list that would prefer that you move on. And the list is easily a much higher % of the active posters than you are admitting.

Mark are you coin dealer with many TPG coins for sale?

If you are I can see your point

My being a dealer who sells NGC and PCGS coins has nothing to do with my distaste for your apparent agenda and the way you go about it. And the others who have spoken up about being annoyed by you, are, for the most part, collectors. So much for your dealer angle.

I have plenty of complaints with the major grading companies, but I make an effort to post on a wide variety of topics and not continually beat a dead horse. And on that note, I have decided not to reply to any more of your posts, and encourage others to do the same, unless or until you move on.

We all have complaints about things from time to time and we post them here. After that we move on to something fun. Wish you the best grade it but I'm done with you as well.

I wondered the same thing but don't think BNB could have shown his face at the Fun show without getting hurt.

I actually saw a guy on Friday who looked remarkably like BNB, but I wasn't sure if it was him.

I wondered the same thing but don't think BNB could have shown his face at the Fun show without getting hurt.

BNB was at the show. I saw him and he waited patiently while I spoke to another dealer. However, I did not introduce myself to him so I have no idea if he knew who I was.

Larry who is BNB for those who have not lived on this chat room for years?

Just got off the phone with Micheal about your presents at the FUN show. He does not remembered you. or in fact any one from this room asking to see the coins in question..

He his credible I of course am not....

BNB spoke to Larry Shaprio at FUN, Larry forwarded a letter from BNB and posted the letter ATS, flames erupted from the smoldering embers, it was immediately *poofed*

We don't live here, although I have it as my forwarding address at the PO.

BNB spoke to Larry Shaprio at FUN, Larry forwarded a letter from BNB and posted the letter ATS, flames erupted from the smoldering embers, it was immediately *poofed*

Posts that get the ray gun on ATS should be posted here, "in land of the free and home of the brave"....

Especially if posted by Larry Sheppard he is credible

Larry who is BNB for those who have not lived on this chat room for years?

Just got off the phone with Micheal about your presents at the FUN show. He does not remembered you. or in fact any one from this room asking to see the coins in question..

He his credible I of course am not....

Instead of anwsering the PM, Here he is:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=17266