• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a year later posted by Fernando Baez

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

on jan 22 -2009 i posted a journal regarding the bet that myself (fernando Baez) and mr. Isaac Rudman did.

We as avid collectors at the end of year 2009 ended Mr Rudman in place 25 in the overall place I ended in place 32. Now this coin adrenaline has really hit us hard. Mr. Rudman is in position #8 with 1,016,947 points , holding 1,015 certified coins. not bad for 16 months. I'm in position # 10 overall with 994,344 points and holding 1,923 coins ( #4th place as owner with most certified coins) This has really being a year dedicated to NGC registry set. We both are in a place that when we started and saw those people with those 1,000,000+ points , for us it seemed unreachable. Now we both have our goal for Dec. 2010 that is 2,000,000 points each. Guys on top of us ...... be ready to be displaced of your number!!!! Here we go to the attack ; our goal place 4-5 or 6.

See more journals by Fernando Baez