• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to add coin to multiple sets?

3 posts in this topic

Looked in help sections, can't find it, when I add a coin in coin manager how can I add it to multiple sets it would qualify for or upgrade it from a coin I already have if it is better than the existing coin without going from set to set individually? I could do this with the old format. Thanks!

Hi Cncman. We did have this functionality available at one time. However, when Collection Manager was released, that bit of functionality was dropped. We have been considering bringing it back. We do not know when or if it will happen but it is being put into consideration. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I believe the feature used to be called AutoBuild. It should definately be re-added, and enhanced.

Imagine this:

You add a coin.

You are then given a series of checkboxes for which this coin is eligible. You can use these checkboxes to determine which sets to add the coin to (all by default).

You are also given a list of sets for which you do not yet compete, but for which your newly added coin is eligible.

At any time you can perform the above function on your entire collection.

These functions would save collectors time, and would give them new sets to potentially collect.

For ngc, it would promote further registry use.