• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re: 90% Silver For Sale

4 posts in this topic

I have the following available for immediate purchase:

(1) One roll of 40 Washington silver quarters, most grade VF to AU, no culls, all common dates;

(2) Twenty one Morgan and Peace Dollars (common dates) mostly AU, some whizzed (mainly looking for melt). There is one cull that is otherwise a lovely BU example except for a significant scrape (apparently from a knife blade?) on the eagle's breast feathers on the reverse. Although I'm only looking for melt value, I disclose this in the interest of fairness. The scrape is significant enough to render it a problem coin without effecting silver content (i.e. all metal is still attached).

I will consider all reasonable offers. Payment will be accepted by Paypal gift or normal Paypal (add 3%). The shipping rate will be exactly what USPS charges me. The roll of Washington Quarters will be shipped in a bubble mailer in a round tube, and the silver dollars will mostly appear in hard plastic 2x2s although some will be shipped in mylar flips. Barring any severe weather, all items will ship the next business day after payment is received.

All offers will be considered.