• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics Toned coin Auctions on Ebay

21 posts in this topic

As always Thank you for taking the time to look through my weekly auctions that run every week starting on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I offer a wide selection most weeks but primarily I focus on selling Toned Morgans as that is my specialty. If there are certain types of toned coins you are looking for let me know and I will see if I can have some available for my auctions in the future. I rarely have fixed price listings as I like to let the market decide the value of my offerings since so many of the BIN prices for toned coins on Ebay or 2 to 3 times what the coins are worth (tsk)

Kryptonitecomics toners for sale now on Ebay!!!

As always Thank you for taking the time to look through my weekly auctions that run every week starting on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I offer a wide selection most weeks but primarily I focus on selling Toned Morgans as that is my specialty. If there are certain types of toned coins you are looking for let me know and I will see if I can have some available for my auctions in the future. I rarely have fixed price listings as I like to let the market decide the value of my offerings since so many of the BIN prices for toned coins on Ebay or 2 to 3 times what the coins are worth (tsk)

Kryptonitecomics toners for sale now on Ebay!!!

Shane,

I am looking for rainbow toned Peace Dollars, preferably NGC with a *. Let me know if you ever come across one. I heard their was one at FUN... too bad I so far away.

I didn't see it at FUN and have not seen an attractive Peace dollar with a star but Ron Sirna may have one. If he does I would expect the price to be extremely high based on the rarity factor alone hm

Hey Krypto

I am bidding on a couple of your coins on the bay and I just wanted to tell you you have got great pics

what set up do you use for your full coin photos

Mitch

Hey Krypto

I am bidding on a couple of your coins on the bay and I just wanted to tell you you have got great pics

what set up do you use for your full coin photos

Mitch

Thanks I take all of my images with a Nikon D5000 camera and a sigma 150mm macro lens (thumbs u

Some very nice looking coins, no doubt. The current price of the more colorful 57 set is insane, shane .

Thanks

It's quite nice in hand and I expect it to go higher (thumbs u