• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FA: On Ebay: PCGS MS67 Kennedys, PCGS "Benson" Jeffs; and Proof Sets

3 posts in this topic

Due to my fiancee and I expecting a baby boy at the end of June, we are selling some PCGS MS67 Kennedys, PCGS "Benson" Jeffersons, and Proof sets on Ebay. This is our first time at selling and I have already found a lot of mistakes that I have made. The first one is not putting all of the pictures that I had taken on the listing. I was going to put close-ups of the obverse and reverse of each coin but in my hurry, I forgot. Now Ebay won't allow me to put them on. Any suggestions?

Link

Thanks,

Robert and Michelle

Hello,

As long as you havn't had any bid's on the Item's up for sale yet,and there is more than 12 (I beleive) hours left in the auction (still without any bid's) you can still go in and "edit" your picture's on that certain auction page.

Good luck with your new baby....they are wonderful!!!!!

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob. This is my second and my fiancee's first. My ex-wife won't allow me to see my 3 year old daughter but once a week for about 1-2 hours each time. I have been trhough the court here in Kansas for over 2 years and even used an attorney to no avail. What it boils down to is my ex is a very convicing liar and Kansas takes the side of the Mother 99.99% of the time regardless of what might be in the best interest of the child. Sorry for venting.

On the auctions. I had put them on and then went to bed. The next morning I thought that I would be able to put more pictures on but no dice. I think that is kind of crappy to not be able to put additional pics on after an item has been bid on. I edited my description to the best of my ability. I guess I will have to get a webpage at Geocitie, place the pictures there and put a link to the site in the edited description. Seems like Ebay would make it easier than this. I had to end 1 auction and relist it because I had inadvertently placed the wrong picture on that auction. Oh well.

Thanks

Robert and Michelle