• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coin goals for 2011

20 posts in this topic

i hope everyone has a safe, and prosperious new year! i thought i would share my (1) coin goal of 2011.my coin goal for 2011 is to TRY to obtain an 1995-w proof 69 silver eagle.i hope my goal is not to high.but more importantly,i was wondering what everyone has for a goal in coins in 2011?(and hope you get them) rick

My goal is to own all of Shane's toned Morgans.

Chris

Shane thanks you for putting his daughters through college.

I didn't say I wanted to buy them, but you do raise a good point.

Chris

I don't collect a whole lot of US coins anymore, but I'd like to add some more gold and silver to my bullion collection, especially a few new European gold coins.

My goal is to own all of Shane's toned Morgans.

Chris

Shane thanks you for putting his daughters through college.

I didn't say I wanted to buy them, but you do raise a good point.

Chris

:roflmao:

My main goal is to add 5 upgrades to my Roosevelt collection.

I also want to add about 20 new toners to my collection. I want

to break the 60 coin mark this year.

Ngc just added some new slots to the 21st Centry set so I have 4 new coins to add.

2009-S Lincoln NGC PF70UC

2010-S Lincoln NGC PF70UC

2009 P or D Lincoln NGC MS69

2010 P or D Lincoln NGC MS69

I don't plan to start any other set this year.....I just want to keep hoarding Roosevelts!!

Since last year was such a downer for me.... same goals.

Add 1936-D and 1932-S quarters to my set, and buy at least one early proof for my proof set run. I don't necessarily need to complete the goals, but some semblance of progress sure would be nice.

Coin goals... lets see here... more toned Morgans' and a 1879-CC Morgan. Maybe get that dreaded 1999-S Silver Delaware quarter PF70UC.