• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Coins---Teletrade Auction #1860--Check it out

3 posts in this topic

Congrats to the buyer who stole the 2002 NGC PF70UC $1----you made at least $100 over your purchase price---and a great big "you killed me" to all the other bidder's---There are still some great coin's to steal in the next aucton at Teletrade #1860, March 22, 2004.....

I'm puzzled. I can't find any 2002 $1 NGC PF70UC coin that sold in the Silver Eagle, Sacagawea, or commemorative categories in any of the Teletrade auctions closing this week (1856-1858), and the next auction is #1859 this Sunday. Would you care to elaborate on which coins you're interested in having us check out?

confused.gif

Beijim

Sorry about that...The coin I am referring to sold in Auction #1854 on the 8th of March---A fantastic coin with outstanding visual appeal---All of the modern Gold and Silver coins up for sale are of exceptional quality and I hope will generate some interest---Thank's for your interest---coinluvspread