• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Services & Fees - Multi-coin Holder ?

4 posts in this topic

I looked at the 2011 list of new services and fees. What I didnt see was the multi-coin holder. Will that still be offered and is it still priced at tier +$5 per coin in 2011 ?

If not is it too late to get in a last minute 2010 submission on 3 separate multi-coin holders ?

Thanks....

• Administrator

Multi-Coin Holder service will no longer be available as a tier service, however, we will honor all Multi-Coin Holder requests postmarked on or prior to December 31, 2010.

Regrettably, this was a very boutique service that saw low demand. It was not possible for us to align the work involved with fees charged and we are examining ways to make this service more available and more cost effective. To achieve this, for now it will be available in combination with bulk services only.

Okay so now I am more confused. If I am just a Collector Society member can I still submit 2 multi-coin holders before Jan 1st and get them in on time ? If so do I need to put them to anyone's special attention ?

Or does it have to go through a dealer with a bulk order ?

Thanks...

• Administrator

Yes, if your submission is postmarked by January 1st you will still be able to get Multi-Coin holders. You do not need to send them to anyone's attention.

After January 1st only bulk orders will be able to get Multi-Coin holders.