• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to FUN?

46 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So it seems I'll be at the FUN show from the 4-7th of January with Heritage so I'm curious who's going to be there? If you do end up down there make sure to stop by the Heritage table and say Hi, and maybe buy some coins :devil:

Hi all,

So it seems I'll be at the FUN show from the 4-7th of January with Heritage so I'm curious who's going to be there? If you do end up down there make sure to stop by the Heritage table and say Hi, and maybe buy some coins :devil:

What do you mean, "buy some coins"? They've always given out freebies in the past.

Chris

I'll be at FUN Friday and Saturday. I have some Morgans listed with Heritage through Chris Dykstra.

Looking forward to meeting alot of people from the Collectors Society. I be sure to stop and say hello..

Carl

aka $ilverHawk

I'll be at FUN Friday and Saturday. I have some Morgans listed with Heritage through Chris Dykstra.

Looking forward to meeting alot of people from the Collectors Society. I be sure to stop and say hello..

Carl

aka $ilverHawk

Are you going to the NGC Luncheon?

Chris

Yes I am. Dena is sneaking me in! (I replied a little late). I'm driving up Friday morning and will stay through Saturday evening. I will look forward to meeting you at the luncheon.

Carl

Yes I am. Dena is sneaking me in! (I replied a little late). I'm driving up Friday morning and will stay through Saturday evening. I will look forward to meeting you at the luncheon.

Carl

I believe Shane, Jason and I will be sharing a table, and I'm bringing a YN as a guest. You're welcome to sit with us. Just look for........... :kidaround:

Chris

I think they've described themselves before..... lemme see if my memory serves me correctly:

1. An big older fella who likes to wear loud shirts.

2. A short medium sized fella who wears loud shirts.

3. A guy who's hair is like Einsteins who might wear a loud shirt, if Shane or Chris brings him one!!

lol Hope I was accurate!!

Thanks for the ID s. I don't see how I could miss that group. Let me see--Big Loud shirt, Medium Loud shirt, Einstein hair Loud shirt maybe. Yeah I think I got it. :kidaround:

Carl

Oh, and I highly recommend not taking up any challenge by Chris to play poker, especially if he's drooling over your NEWPS!!

I don't play poker. I think Paul is the poker player. I don't play pool either, but I like to play 9-ball for Morgan toners.

Chris

Oh, and I highly recommend not taking up any challenge by Chris to play poker, especially if he's drooling over your NEWPS!!

I wonder if he would like the toning on the 1881-S PL dollar?

Huh? Show me the 81-S.

Chris

Do you really have "Einstein Hair" or is this a pun on your science degree (that you have mentioned on the boards in the past)?

It's because of his moustache.

Chris

I think they've described themselves before..... lemme see if my memory serves me correctly:

1. An big older fella who likes to wear loud shirts is very smart, rich, articulate and handsome. Don't ask me why I hang around with them!

2. A short medium sized fella who wears loud shirts embroidered with "I'm where it's AT"

3. A guy who's hair is like Einsteins who might wear a loud shirt but on his upper lip if Shane or Chris brings him one!!

lol Hope I was accurate!!

Does that help?

Shoot, I might have to go pick up a loud shirt to keep up with y'all.

I am setting a standard for loud shirts that is hard to follow...I will have to go shopping for a new one

I'll bring my camera! I don't want to miss this.

Chris

Incidentally, I just noticed your new Tagline Chris, and I think it is very appropriate for you:

At this point, I feel I should interject something of little importance in the midst of this very educational Q&A.

Incidentally, I just noticed your new Tagline Chris, and I think it is very appropriate for you:

At this point, I feel I should interject something of little importance in the midst of this very educational Q&A.

New???? It's been there since 2005.