• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delete

12 posts in this topic

Looking to buy at wholesale levels for resale. All type and grades considered, the more you have the better!

Not looking for Morgans or coins with issues.

So Whatchagot?

AJ

I doubt anyone here will be interested in selling you PCGS or NGC certified coins for wholesale.

Looking to buy at wholesale levels for resale. All type and grades considered, the more you have the better!

So Whatchagot?

AJ

I doubt anyone here will be interested in selling you PCGS or NGC certified coins for wholesale.

lol, I was thinking the same thing....

So Whatchagot?

AJ

I'll be more than glad to buy them from you around wholesale, maybe with a small finder's premium. What do you have?

I said raw as well, they don't have to be certified.

You will have other issues purchasing raw coins for wholesale.

The main issue would be determining the correct grade for the coin.

Bottom line – most of the people who post here know they can get better

than wholesale money for their certified coins on EBAY. Even after the EBAY fees it is not difficult to get better the 20 % over wholesale on a sale.

These are in my safe deposit box, so pics not available at this time. If you are serious, I could do this, but they are generic dates that are NGC/PCGS certified, and I don't have very good imaging capability anyway.