• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iphone and coin pics?

16 posts in this topic

So I was a little surprised when I took a pic of my lincoln with my iphone and it didn't look half bad. So I tried shooting my Pl Morgan, thru the slab, and see what it could do. I may have to throw my $400 canon away. lol

PLMorganIphonepics.jpg

So I was a little surprised when I took a pic of my lincoln with my iphone and it didn't look half bad. So I tried shooting my Pl Morgan, thru the slab, and see what it could do. I may have to throw my $400 canon away. lol

If it's a Cannon Rebel EOS SLR/Digital, you can throw it away towards me (thumbs u

If it's a Cannon Rebel EOS SLR/Digital, you can throw it away towards me (thumbs u

I wish, but I'm still pretty satisfied with my IS S3.

Cool....I am sure that Iphone app will come out that after you image a coin, it will tell you everything about the coin, grade it, and put it in a slab for ya.

The iphone is amazing!

Nice one Bobby :)

Cheers

OP