• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the best world coin shop in Shanghai

13 posts in this topic

Hi, Maria!

I don't often browse this forum, so I apologize for not posting this sooner.

I don't want to offend you, but the problem encountered by most collectors in the US is that the vast majority of coins as well as NGC & PCGS slabs that are counterfeited are coming from China. To my knowledge, one of the more prominent counterfeiters is right in Shanghai. Because of this, how can you expect us to trust anything that comes from the Orient?

Chris

Hi Chris ,thank you for your question.

First,all the coins from our shop came from old collection from all over the world.2nd,most of the NGC PCGS are from Stack's,Heritage,Spink Smythe,Ponterio(BM).

We are sure,in Shanghai ,in our shop ,u will find no counterfeit for both the coin and the NGC/PCGS box.

After all,the man who sell the counterfeit in Shanghai is not from Shanghai,i believe he is from FuKian.

We are the good buyer of both heritage ,stack's,BM and Ponterio.I keep every label.

Sincerely yours,

Mateo

107789.jpg.1ba12af2218f426fb4eeaa59f3f339ac.jpg

107790.jpg.e791b2e86881d41a7a42cdd58fa6de9e.jpg

107791.jpg.c9d355f78940d025cea793cc2e7d9291.jpg

107792.jpg.56fe0542a6d5453e96f689907768458d.jpg

Well,this is a 1/2 Rupee,restrike PL,UNC Details,Surface hairlines,this coin came from one of my best friend who owned a lot of heritage from FOX for his Cambodian coins.This man is real good at India,Cambodian coins.He is Joseph Lang's(the partner of Stephen Album Rare Coins) good friend.And this coin was bought by an old US collector in New Delhi in 1974.

Well,this is a 1/2 Rupee,restrike PL,UNC Details,Surface hairlines,this coin came from one of my best friend who owned a lot of heritage from FOX for his Cambodian coins.This man is real good at India,Cambodian coins.He is Joseph Lang's(the partner of Stephen Album Rare Coins) good friend.And this coin was bought by an old US collector in New Delhi in 1974.

107834.jpg.b8732b0bc25326242e2819ee6fda05d3.jpg

Soooo,Mr.Chris,

You collecting US coins,today I asked my brother to take the photos of his collection of US coins(I collecting Venezuelan coins),he took some of them,and I will show them to u.Happy new year!Sincerely yours,

Mateo Zhao

Mateo,

Thank you for responding. Would you be so kind to ask your brother if he would take some enlargement photos of the 1878-CC Morgan showing just the coin? If he would crop the image, first, and then resize it to about 800x800, I would be able to see it better. My vision isn't that good.

On a totally unrelated note, I noticed in one of your photos a man in the background smoking. I smoke, too, but always outdoors rather than around my coins. The tar & nicotine contained in the smoke is not good for the coins.

Thanks and best wishes for the New Year to you and your family.

Chris