• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: Multiple Lots of Silver

10 posts in this topic

FOR SALE HERE: Multiple Silver Lots: Rounds, Bars, 40% US - - - - - - - - PRICES ADJUSTED 12/15/10

PAYMENT:

I will accept paypal or a Postal Service Money Order.

(Note: I only accept USPS money orders, available at any post office.)

I might consider alternate payment methods, depending on circumstances. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

SHIPPING:

I'll be shipping by USPS priority mail or USPS first-class mail as noted below.

All shipping methods include delivery confirmation and insurance.

I'll ship within 1 business day of receiving payment.

RETURNS:

This is bullion, so please consider all sales as final.

Pictures and/or descriptions cheerfully provided on request!

Prices subject to change based on the silver market.

(16 oz) Silver Rounds (14 1-oz, 1 2-oz), "America's Unsung Hero, The Fireman" theme, misc. dates - $ 466

(3) 1-oz silver bars (zodiac theme - taurus, aquarius - and graduation 1987) - $ 87

(77 coins / 11.55 oz ASW) 40% Silver Kennedy Halves (random dates, my choice) - $ 284

(2) 1-oz silver bars (engelhard in wrapper) - $ SOLD

(57) 90% Silver Halves (54 - '64 kennedys + 3 - random date Franklins) - $ SOLD

(10) Colorized Silver Eagles (5-1999, 5-2000) - $ SOLD

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED - PM ME!

sig_successfulsales.jpg

That's ok, you didn't step on my toes :) Just wanted to make sure people could easily keep track of the latest prices.

NGC doesn't see fit to allow us to edit posts past an arbitrary limit, which makes managing our BST threads more difficult. That's the only reason why I listed across the street.

EDIT:

Apparently, the NGC forum editing window has been expanded. I was unaware of this. Track the first post to see price updates. Apologies to NGC for my misinformation.

Everything is still below spot.

EDIT:

40% silver is sold

3 silver bars are sold

I still have the 16 oz of .999 silver rounds! Surely someone wants to save me two trips to the post office! ;-)

Silver rounds are still available. Each is in a plastic capsule and/or a flip.

I'm picking up shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance on this lot, so spot price is really a deal.

silverrounds.jpg