• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices on PMs? (probably spam)

2 posts in this topic

This could probably be considered spam, I don't know. I've got some silver that a family member inherited and consigned to me. I've been out of the market for a while, so I was hoping to get some guidelines on prices from one of you.

Private messages would be appreciated, so I don't spam up the forum worse than I'm doing ;-)

Here are the types of things I've got to sell. I can look up spot, I'm just curious what might currently carry a premium over it (or under it):

Colorized silver eagles

Fireman themed silver rounds from the '80s / '90s

A few Engelhard 1 oz bars and generic 1 oz bars

40% silver halves

90% '64 halves

Many groveling thanks and requests for forgiveness for spamming. (worship)

Silver closed at $29.18 Bid.

40% Halves contain .1479 oz of silver.

90% Halves contain .36169 oz of silver.

Colorized Eagles are only worth melt.

Don't know about the Fireman silver rounds.

A dealer may only give you 20% back of melt.....maybe a little more.....maybe a little less. I've been hearing comments that a lot of dealers are reluctant to take the 40% Kennedy's because it takes longer to accumulate enough to make it worthwhile unloading them. You might want to consider eBay for them.

Chris