• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay store just opened

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just opened an ebay store. After looking at all possible venues for selling, it still came back to the Flea Market. If there is anything you see that you like, PM me here on the boards. Check back often as I will add specimens for sale when I can.

I have done successful transactions here on the boards with Broadstruck, keigwin, and x2rider.

Branchmints Store on eBay

Excellent eBay store, and you are right, good pics never lie.

If I didn't just put a new $6000 roof on my house I would seriously consider that 1893-CC Half Eagle. What a beauty!

Thanks Hi Ho,

You got a deal on the roof at least. I paid $11.5K for my roof last year...... The CC half eagle is a nice coin. I am having a hard time parting with all of them but I decided I want to slowly ramp up to trying to be on the selling side so I have to part with some things I love...... The hard task will be finding examples to replenish what I am selling.

Sold 5 of my 15 listings in just 5 days on BIN/Best Offer. Did not expect things to go this well this soon. Now I need to replenish - if anyone wants to make an offer through our boards here, PM me...