• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Thanksgiving posted by TPETERS

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I wish everyone a GREAT day!

Hello Community,

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! May you all have great Family times and Fantastic food!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year that I can't list them all.

First and foremost are my doctors. Because of them I am still alive to be able to enjoy and celebrate another Holiday season. As my Cancer could creep up at anytime and take over, I have figured out to enjoy life. I may only have a few more left, so they all are, and will be, special.

Secondly, I am Thankful for my Family that has rallied around me through my trials and tribulations of late. Without them (and my family here at NGC), it would have been much harder to attain this goal. I have always tried to be an independent individual during my short 50 year life, but family/friends are what make life worth living. Squabbles and arguments are part of life and the Holiday season seems to bring some of those issues to light. Roll with it and ride it out! They (or you, or Me) may not be here to participate in the arguments next year!!!

Thirdly, since this is the CS forum, I have to be thankful for my collection of coins! They are very special to me and I am special to my coins for they have a home where they are revered and respected. I have been told that I "Beam" whenever I talk about this hobby. One of my passions in life. I have left it for many years, but it NEVER left me! So I am Thankful for them!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Todd

See more journals by TPETERS