• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meeting some board members in FL.

11 posts in this topic

This past week I spent time in FL. at the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) and in Orlando. While there, I got to meet Jim Green (Lablover) and Shane Canup (Krytonitecomics)... Jim once and Shane 3 times. I am pleased to say that their real life personas are as nice as their "board" personalities (even if Shane has to whine that I didn't include him in that other recent monster length thread :baiting: I WAS getting to you dude!) It's always nice to meet people from the boards. Shane and I in particular got to spend some time together talking about the really important things in life; family, friends, health etc. Along the way we also did some show and tell, and I am pleased to tell you that Shane has a bunch of REALLY good looking coins!

Thank you for a great time guys!

This past week I spent time in FL. at the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) and in Orlando. While there, I got to meet Jim Green (Lablover) and Shane Canup (Krytonitecomics)... Jim once and Shane 3 times. I am pleased to say that their real life personas are as nice as their "board" personalities (even if Shane has to whine that I didn't include him in that other recent monster length thread :baiting: I WAS getting to you dude!) It's always nice to meet people from the boards. Shane and I in particular got to spend some time together talking about the really important things in life; family, friends, health etc. Along the way we also did some show and tell, and I am pleased to tell you that Shane has a bunch of REALLY good looking coins!

Thank you for a great time guys!

Shane is good people!

Chris

Shane is good people!

Me too...I'm good people too!

Had a great time at dinner with Sy and Shane. But, those other two times they were together...well I can't really say what went on.

hm

Well, if you're going to be at FUN 2011 you should get together with Shane and I at the NGC luncheon.

Chris

Oh I have some monster images of Sy's coins but I will let him post them monce I upload on line....as far as any pictures of Sy and I...my camera is way too expensive to risk the breakage :insane:

....as far as any pictures of Sy and I...my camera is way too expensive to risk the breakage :insane:

That's right! Blame it on Sy. Someone told me that every mirror in your house is broken, and I doubt that he was there long enough.

Chris

....as far as any pictures of Sy and I...my camera is way too expensive to risk the breakage :insane:

That's right! Blame it on Sy. Someone told me that every mirror in your house is broken, and I doubt that he was there long enough.

Chris

Who says I was blaming sy :sorry:

Chris

Who says I was blaming sy :sorry:

Just kidding, buddy! I know for sure that if you took my photo, your camera would break.

Chris