• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can some one help by amarillo

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Ineed some help with my banner

Can any one please tell me how to add my signature banner to all of my posting. I see a lot of banner's on the chat board's of other member's and would like to show all of my banner's too. thank's for any help DON

See more journals by amarillo

I just learnt this myself...

So first thing first..

In the Collectors Society Control Panel (the screen you get when you log in) either select "Click here for your Coin Registry Banner" or scroll down to your individual collections and click on the "Sig" at the right hand side of the Signature you wish to add.

Either of these options takes you to a page where you can copy UBB Code (the first window on the page) copy this (highlight & Ctrl-C on PC)!

Next go to the message boards to My Stuff in the top menu bar, click My Profile from the drop down list that appears.

In the My Profile page scroll to near the bottom and look for "Signature" here paste your copied text (Ctrl-V on PC). You can now click preview to ensure it worked.

If you want to add more than one banner you just repeat the process being sure not to over-write the ones you've entered previously.

There is a 1000 character limit, so you'll only be able to add a total of about 4 banners.

Hope that helps!