• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The professor posted by lanebrad

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

What it's really worth

Like I mentioned before I have this freind who is a Professor at the local university andfromtime to time he stops by and brings in a usally coin from some part of the world in the past he brought me a few Iranain coins and otherfrom the middle east, well Yesterday he stopped by and handed me 2 coins from Moldavi. Of couse I said your making this up now!!! Well I went on-line a low and behold there is a National. and this is what I got.a 25 Bami and a 5 Bami.Features:

form: - round, composition: aluminium diameter:the size of a dime,edge: plain Description:Obverse;The Coat af Arms of the Republic of Moldova is placed in the central part The image of an oak branch is placed in the bottom part;The inscription "REPUBLICA MOLDOVA" is engraved in the upper part of the observe following the coin circumference.

Reverse;The nominal value of "25 BANI" is placed in the central part;The year of issuance mine are 2004 The letter "M" (Moldova), superposed on a square is placed in the bottom part What it's worth well my friend took a intrest in my hobby and took the time and energy to go out of his way to bring me something unusall I may not have many certified coins or coins of great value but the adventure I have and the people I run across thats the real value of my collecting. so I keep collecting whatI like and that what I think collecting is all about

See more journals by lanebrad