• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold...on silver! posted by VUMC409

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thanks to WKF.

I must say that I have never really collected anything but modern coinage, basically because of the cost - I have a meager budget.

However, reading all of WKF's journals has sold me on collecting some silver. I started out this week buying about 1/3 of the mercury dimes although only in low, raw coins to fill a Dansco album. Before I knew it, I had purchased about a dozen Barber dimes (another Dansco set), a 1776 Seated Liberty dime, and about 1/2 dozen silver bars (mostly 1 gram). I guess you could say I'm in for the long haul.

Thanks WKF for your commitment and your journals!

Michael

See more journals by VUMC409

Good information regarding the silver and gold bullion markets is available at kitco.com. Never rely on a single opinion.

Most of the information that I've observed in various postings on the silver market comes directly from kitco.com and linked web sites.

$ilverHawk