• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Addition to a brand New Registry Set posted by J Lloyd Young

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Organizing my collection during my last vacation revealed some Certified Treasures ready to be placed in the Registry .....

Last week while I was on vacation I happened upon a large quanity of coins ( see previous post ) that I had picked up over the preceding two years and just packed away with not a single after thought ....I pulled this beauty out of a box where it had sat for many months untouched until just today . It was purchased long before I joined NGC's Collector Society ....so I never thought about the coin or placing it in a Registry Set until I happened upon it this afternoon ...so here is yet another set I have to finish..lol. ( collecting just can be such an endless endevour ) . While I do have additional Jefferson Nickles in high grade , I don't think I currently have any additional certified examples , so this beautiful Key Date will sit alone for awhile I suspect until I can get around to finding the dollars to certify some more .

So many coins so little time ...............

7885.JPG

See more journals by J Lloyd Young