• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New (?) Peace Dollar VAM's

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I am new to this (first post et al.) I just came across a 1924-P Peace Dollar that has a lot of significant doubling - "IN GOD WE TRVST", DATE (1, 2 & 4), AF (Designer's Initials) and Weak Doubling on Nose, Upper Lip and Neck. Can anyone tell me anything about this? None of this is listed in the VAM listings that I can find. Thanks, Kevin

Hello Everyone, I am new to this (first post et al.) I just came across a 1924-P Peace Dollar that has a lot of significant doubling - "IN GOD WE TRVST", DATE (1, 2 & 4), AF (Designer's Initials) and Weak Doubling on Nose, Upper Lip and Neck. Can anyone tell me anything about this? None of this is listed in the VAM listings that I can find. Thanks, Kevin

Welcome to the neighborhood, Kevin!

I don't collect Peace dollars, but it would be difficult to help without photos. I assume that you meant that you checked the VAMWorld listings. Unfortunately, not all of the index listings (linked below) identify every attribute of a coin, so your best bet is to check the formal descriptions by opening each and every one, not just those that mention doubling.

http://www.vamworld.com/1924-P+VAMs

Chris