• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest Washington Silver State Quarter Proof Addition posted by J Lloyd Young

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Assembling This Modern Set has been a BLAST !!!

Today I received one PF-70 UC Nevada Silver State Quarter to add to my Registry Set . I know I am a quarter-nut ( my first Journal Post tries to explain that ) but I really am at a loss as to why more people on the NGC Registry have opted out of collecting this terrific series , which has personal meaning for practically anyone as we have all literally lived in one state or another at some time unless we reside in a US Territory ( yep and there's a series for that TOO now ! ) or we are not from the United States at all ( maybe there will one day be a quarter series for those folks too ....) .

I am adding to my set as I can afford to , but now attempting to assemble only PF-70 UC coins where practical due to the huge point spread from PF-69 to PF-70 .

In many cases the dollar cost between PF-69UC and PF-70UC is remarkably little so it definately pays to consider the highest grade .

Have a great weekend folks !!!

See more journals by J Lloyd Young

I have just started to collect this series but I have gone a step further and I am only getting the flag holdrs from pcgs. My collection will be PR69 DCAM as the price difference betwee 69 and 70 in these holders is 10x and more. I do think that once I have all of the flags a set of PF 70 UCAMs in the NGC holders will be next.