• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just found a Beauty posted by sethwells

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Best of the best

After a couple hours of hunting ebay for coins I need, I found a 1963 25c NGC PF69UC. Its in an older holder which doesnt really bother me but it will look different than most of my other NGC coins. I'm wondering what the risks are when sending in a coin to be reholdered. Can NGC lower the grade? If anyone has sent in a HIGH grade coin to be reholdered and it came back a lower grade, please send me a message. The FMV for this coin is $375.00 which I think is a little high for this time. The seller had it listed for $275 with free shipping. I had $54.61 in ebay bucks from the past 3 months and thought to myself, now might be a good time to buy this coin. NGC census is only 97 for this TOP POP coin. My first TOP POP from the 60's. Getting #1 in this set will be the challenge of a lifetime. I'll have to settle for #14 right now.

7811.jpg

See more journals by sethwells