• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Block this bidder:

12 posts in this topic

captbc747 - Block him from bidding on your items.

He just sent me threatening emails over an item. Threatening to kick my and calling me every name in the book. I am usually a very level headed guy, but this guy is just off his rocker. I would post one of his emails, but all you would see is a lot of the typical blotted out words.. aka spoon

Have you notified eBay? I doubt they tolerate threats of bodily harm.

Been done. E-bay is already on top of things. I was actually impressed at how E-bay handled things when I called them on the phone. He might end up NARU.

Have you notified eBay? I doubt they tolerate threats of bodily harm.

Been done. E-bay is already on top of things. I was actually impressed at how E-bay handled things when I called them on the phone. He might end up NARU.

You still have the Texas-sized fro, bro? :cool:

So, if user is NARU'd then blocking him would be redundant. I'll say that again, it would be redundant.

It is interesting that after being an EBAY Member since 2007, and having the positive feedback that this user had, that one would act in this manner. What if anything prevents them from re-joining EBAY under a new name ? I'm sorry you had to be this members " punching bag " . I'm supportive of the way you handled this Bidder and working with EBAY.