• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newps for my avg circ 7070

7 posts in this topic

Here are three coins I just received that I bought in the last week for my average circulated 7070. I teally love the 1853 O w/arr&rays LSHalf, but like the mint marks on the others. Thanks for looking.

Jim

1894OBarberDimeInhand.jpg

1903SBarberHalf.jpg

1853Ow_arrandraysLibertySeatedHalf.jpg

Thanks to everyone who replied. This has rejuvenated my coin collecting and I have already started 7 new collections in the lower grades. I am trying to keep full rims whenever possible, but with some of the 150 year old+ coins it is hard. I believe I have found my target condition/originality for silver in the LSHD. I am having fun much like I did in the early 60's. Never thought I would feel that again.

BTW--I have less than $40 including freight in those 3 coins, so it has now become a much more affordable endeavor. Obviously, as previously pointed out, the modern coins will be the most difficult to acquire in such a worn state. I now carry an Eisenhower, Susan B, Sac and Presidential dollar in my pocket. If nothing else I will always have a cheap lunch(assuming all the diners will accept the coins)

Again thank you for your support and many for your aid.

Jim