• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest seated dollar for $99

17 posts in this topic

A win off of Heritage.....is it worth the $99 I paid? Sure, why not.

I plan to help this dog out, and crack it and get the residue out.

For $99 I figure it is an OK deal.

104245.jpg.286f5a39f6be90ccfafb31c9459ef92d.jpg

104246.jpg.5f087d8bca924fdfc5314b1e556c7932.jpg

I think you got A LOT of history for a mere $99! Get that brown gunk (tobacco juice?) off of there and reveal even more history!

Very cool, and something that a lot of folks won't be able to appreciate.

If someone just tuned in and didn't know you had a beautiful and expensive set of Franklin half dollars, they might think you had lost a screw or two in bidding on this coin.

However, I'm guessing the $99 was a non issue and you had other reasons to bid on this coin. Perhaps it's a nice diversion from always searching for just the right Franklin coin that's "all there" as the saying goes.

Maybe your just curious to see what this coin will look like with the residue removed. Whatever your reason is okay by me and I hope you post another image later.

If someone just tuned in and didn't know you had a beautiful and expensive set of Franklin half dollars, they might think you had lost a screw or two in bidding on this coin.

Are you implying these are mutually exclusive?

Are you implying these are mutually exclusive?

Jim, I didn't word that very well. (no big surprise there). If it came across as a negative, that's my fault.

A win off of Heritage.....is it worth the $99 I paid? Sure, why not.

I plan to help this dog out, and crack it and get the residue out.

For $99 I figure it is an OK deal.

If you're happy with it.

I would not have bought a damaged coin, and certainly wouldn't have paid as much as you did for a damaged coin either.

Too each their own.