• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is BNB still with us?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, still here!

I've been real busy at the Long Beach show finding some NEWPS for myself and for my inventory. I'm also on the hunt for a few things that some forum members requested that I look for while I'm there.

I'm thinking about maybe heading back tomorrow, but I'm spent.. I spent a good amount of capital at this last Goldberg Auction so I really need to fiscally restrain myself for now.

Got a cool set of high end AU - MS65 Buffalos that I'm posting on the site tonight. Had Don Willis look at it at PCGS's free coin consultation booth. Don said a few might be *AT* but oh well. I still know a good amount of these will slab 64/65. Also Glad Don and I are on ok terms again. Other than that, some nice toned 90%, 2 rainbow toned seated dimes, and a couple of those free PCGS Sample slabs with the 2010 shield cent in them...lol

If I go tomorrow, you'll be sure to read about it. Overall, I'd give the show about a 6/10. I think it was very busy(parking was hard to find) and most the dealers there seemed to be not as cash friendly as the last shows I've attended. I saw a lot of people dumping their silver, every other table someone was either buying or selling.. lol always fun to see.. When I get the pics up of my newps, I'll show you all.

-Jarett