• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta get me some of this !! :-)

12 posts in this topic

"My method is 100% natural, meaning that this type of toning is the one that occurs in nature, and normally takes a number of years to complete."

Hmm hm , so it's natural even though what takes a number of years to complete is being compressed into a matter of a few seconds?

EBAY should not allow this. I was going to report it but I doubt they would pull the listing.

Why shouldn't they allow it? It is a perfectly legitimate product. Because you don't doesn't mean some other people don't like colorized coins.

EBAY should not allow this. I was going to report it but I doubt they would pull the listing.

Why shouldn't they allow it? It is a perfectly legitimate product. Because you don't doesn't mean some other people don't like colorized coins.

Sorry I did not know you approved of AT coins or coin doctors.

You don't have to approve of AT'd coins or coin doctoring to believe someone should be allowed to be able to sell a perfectly legal product. I disapprove of drunk driving, that doesn't mean I think they should bring back prohibition. I don't approve of driveby shootings. That doesn't mean I think they should outlaw firearms. I don't care for AT'd coins, but as long as sulfur ointments are legal I think people have the right to sell them.

The problem I see is these type potions are used to AT coins and sell them to unsuspecting buyers. It would not surprise me if this seller has another Ebay ID selling "Beautifully Toned Coins". It's a free market out there but just like anything else, most of it is abused!

I bought some a few years ago in order to keep abreast of the latest coin-doctor strategies. I tried the product on some cheap silver, and found that by following the directions explicitly and carefully, was able to achieve some remarkably... lousy... results.

Valid points on both accounts even though a little extreme with the drinking and guns comparison. The problem is EBAY has turned into a cesspool of junk offered up for sale. This takes away business from legit sellers. With that said if people what to purchase junk then it’s their business and money. I guess I am to honest, maybe I need to change my ways, buy some of this stuff and make money selling to the mass of Bidiots. Maybe I could pick up a more expensive Ferrari with all the money I make. rantrant