• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It Has Been a Long, Long Time! posted by neverman

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Live from the back burner!

Greetings all!

Wow! The site has a new look! It looks better as I certainly have gained a few wrinkles in my time away :)

I have been off pursuing my education, which coupled with my full time job, has taken a substantial amount of time away from my collecting interests. I can't believe that I have not yet submitted any coins for grading, and I re-newed my membership last December! I certainly need to get back on track.

I recently also had a medical scare as the Dr. found a tumor in my bladder. I had to have surgery to get it removed, but fortunately it was not malignant. I do have to have a routine check up and look into the bladder to ensure no more tumors grow. Part of getting older i guess! I also just got over the worst damned flu type bug I have encountered in years...been a hard row for neverman lately!! I won't even talk about the tooth infection earlier this summer....jayyyysssuuss...

I am now in the thick of my fall semester. Inching closer to that Bachelor's Degree. I do plan on upping my collecting action in a few months, by them hopefully the Proof SAE's and maybe some more W's will return? Who knows? It has been a weird time in numismatics, that's for sure.

I do hope you have all been well, and have acquired something spectacular lately!!

Take care!

See more journals by neverman