• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frustrated ! posted by Backdraft237

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

2006 Reverse Proof

A few days ago I purchased a 2006 Reverse Proof PF70 from someone with 100% feedback, so i felt really good about the buy, I have been looking to purchase this coin for a long time now, just havent had the money to do so, But after my recent birthday i had the money and pulled the trigger on one , I got it for a great price i thought.

I received notice to pick it up at post office on Sat. had to wait all weekend to get to see my new addition, Well when I arrived at post office this am, they handed me the package, felt really light to me so i bent it double guess what, Yep no coin inside, I looked at back the flap was ripped up and open , i told the teller and showed he the inside there was nothing inside, good thing they shipped with insurance, but the guy i bought from is being a real jerk about it, oh did i say JERK.

oh well , if anyone knows anybody else that has one for sell or where I can get another one from just let me know.

and hope all has better luck them ME.

See more journals by Backdraft237