• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JRCS has weekly email-based newsletter starting (again)

6 posts in this topic

The John Reich Collectors Society offers a weekly email-based newsletter that is available to anyone who wishes to participate. If interested, send an email to jrnewsletter (at) jrcs.org to subscribe. Participants will be able to share news, questions/answers, anecdotes, and offers to buy/sell/trade with others interested in early US coinage.

The purpose of the John Reich Collectors Society (JRCS) is to encourage the study of numismatics, particularly United States gold and silver coins minted before the introduction of the Seated Liberty design, and to provide technical and educational information concerning such coins.

(please note, you will need to format the email address in proper format, using the @ symbol, in order to subscribe. I tend to be cautious and format email addresses in this manner so as not to attract the attention of people who will spam the heck out of that address)

Former subscribers received an email notification about this. It's quite a good newsletter, but struggled in the past for content. I encourage everyone to contribute. I remember the excellent debates (and research) over the E and L stamped halves, and Nysoto's article on some uber-rare Overton variety. And so much more...

Please contribute.

EVP

I plan on sending out something this weekend. So far I have but two contributions: one on half dimes and one on quarters. The more contributions, the more valuable the newsletter will be!