• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to buy your Rainbow Dimes!!!

31 posts in this topic

I appreciate you taking the time to help out. I never realized Shane was such a celebrity lol! I am fond of his dimes and make sure I check them out every Saturday and Sunday nights.

here is the latest coin I purchased from Shane

GreenBay7048.jpg

GreenBay7045.jpg

I have a nice toned NGC 1950-S ms68FT .It is my" paul kiraly 2 "Ranked #70 registry set 1946-1964. this coin is a monster with 3788 Registry points..Driftwood and yellow toned apperence on both sides with specks of green and red dots throught both sides of the coin..3500.00 if u can handle it

103619.jpg.6003a364033f22984f944cb3f81dfca3.jpg

103620.jpg.dd77661f9eff834cde434da0c111f27e.jpg

Damn..that means your 50-S MS68FT..pure white is worth 0.25 cents lol.. I am the only one in the registey with two and all of the 3 others are taken and I dont think they will ever be sold for an extremely long time

I also found a beautiful toned roosevelt that i sent to NGC 1961-D ms66...the obverse is beautiful reds and greens and the reverse is pure white ..My scanner is broke, but if you are anyone wants it..I will take 25.00 for it with shipping included..If anyone knows the types of dimes i collect. It is awesome..first come,first serve..I will take paypal

Dean your usps tracking# is 0309 1840 0001 5287 2942... Also I have a 1968-P MS65 ... This has gold,yellow and green toning on obverse and reverse. It is rare to have clad dimes tone, but I promise you will not be dissappointed on this coin. I am asking 40.00 shipped. This coin is so nice I will offer a 2 week return guarantee. Minus shipping and paypal fees... First come first serve

I am interested in all Raw or Certified the only catch is I like them with neon colors similar to the one I posted before hand.......I plan to get some pictures of my coins to show you what I mean by rainbow......basically light blues pinks purples neon green orange ...........if you have them I will pay top dollar. I guess I should have stated that before hand! thanks

I may have a few if you are interested. This one is a 1950-S in MS67.

Are you offering this one for sale? If so please message me a price, thanks!

For everyone else this is pretty much exactly the kind of dimes I am looking for!

Mine are comming from coin shows.. There is one more in november.. After I go there, I will send all of mine to NGC.. I have 20 clad roosevelts at NGC right now. Only 1 is toned.. There are in the grading room. I will post the grades as soon as I know.