• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Wonderful Time

2 posts in this topic

The coin show was great and I've added to my collection.

The coin show has come and gone for this year. There were some high points and some disappointments this time. I think that the number of dealers present has increased yet again. The high point was watching the old mint press #1 in action. I've always seemed to miss this in past years. The low points were the increased admission ($8 to the museum) and that they didn't bring the CC collection out of the vault. You could view the collection through the bars, but that left you 5 or 6 feet from the display. No way to view and appreciate a fine coin collection.

I had intended to just look though the dealers inventory, but as in all things this was easier said than done. I made a couple of purchases. Again!

Speaking of purchases, some of those I made earlier in the month finally arrived. After adding them to my collection, I realized that they are mostly PCGS so, of course, wont get added to the point total until after they are verified. Waiting is sometimes so hard.

Enough for this week. Happy collecting to all.

Phil

See more journals by pnunemacher